OASE's guidelines for linking to the OASE Website and displaying any OASE logo after permission has been given.
- OASE allows the use of a link and in this context the use of the OASE logo's on the web pages of a requesting partner provided that the partner obliges itself with reference to this OASE link policy, to take the link and/or the logo off the net within 48 hours upon request of OASE at any time.
- As soon as the link and/or the logo are online, OASE must be informed, indicating the URL that went online.
- In connection with the link and/or the logo the website is not allowed to give information about products that the are deliver to OASE or purchases from OASE.
- Objective explanations about the OASE, which are not subject to change or amendment, may be given in connection with the link and/or the logo.
- With the exception of above items, the linking site may not contain any content directly copied from OASE web pages.
- The entire content of the linking web site may not contain any content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial.
- OASE reserves the right to revise this link policy at any given time. Revisions bind the linking site who is obliged to inform itself periodically about such revisions (August 2009)
When displaying the OASE or biOrb logo you must ensure it contains a link to the OASE site.